- Working Respectfully and Responsively with Victims
- Restorative justice seeks to meet the needs of both victims and offenders. These articles discuss practice issues and working with victims.
- Restorative Justice in Juvenile Matters
- Articles discussing the use of restorative processes with juvenile offenders.
- Restorative Justice in Schools
- With the potential of teaching conflict resolution skills, building stronger relationships and providing alternative approaches to discipline, many schools are exploring the use of restorative practices. These articles discuss the experiences with this approach to school discipline.