- Closure Memo
- The Barron County Restorative Justice program uses this document to report to the referral source when the case is closed.
- Initial Letter to Victim
- Used to introduce victims to the programme.
- Initial Letter to the Offender
- Used to introduce offenders to the programme and request a first meeting.
- Initial Offender Letter -- School
- Used to notify those referred by school authorities of the restorative process.
- School Victim Letter
- Initial contact letter for victims referred from school authorities.
- Offender Contact Letter
- Used by the Marathon County Restorative Justice Program to inform offenders of the referral and the first steps of the process.
- Victim Contact Letter
- Used by the Marathon County Restorative Justice Programs to inform victims of referral to a programme.