Volunteer Recruitment and Management
- Volunteer Application. Restorative Justice Winona County.
- This form is used by the Winona County, MN (USA) restorative justice programme to allow individuals to apply to volunteer with its programmes.
- LCJP Volunteer Expectations
- This document is used by the Longmont Community Justice Partnership to outline the duties and responsibilities of volunteer facilitators.
- Volunteer Conferencing Facilitator Description of Duties (Minnesota, USA)
- Description created by the Lakes Area Restorative Justice Project (Minnesota) to help volunteers understand the role of a facilitator and the work that is included.
- Volunteer Application. Lakes Area Restorative Justice Project.
- Document used in the recruitment of volunteer facilitators by the Lakes Area Restorative Justice Project (Minnesota, USA).
- Volunteers. Operations Manual. Chiliwack Restorative Action and Youth Advocacy Association.
- This section of the Operations Manual from Chiliwack Restorative Action and Youth Advocacy Association outlines the roles and responsibilities of volunteers, steps taken in recruitment, training, and volunteer orientation.