- Articles and other resources on the nature and meaning of apology in restorative justice.
- Articles and other resources related to restitution orders and the role of probation officers in seeing that the orders are complied with.
- Backgrounder on Restitution
- A short article on the history, definition, benefits, implementation, and evaluation of restitution with additional observations concerning how restitution can be used restoratively.
- Backgrounder on Community Service
- Community service can be used restoratively and it can be used "anti-restoratively." It can help an offender make amends for a related kind of harm committed against the community, but it can also be used to shame and humiliate the offender. This short article explores the history, definition, purposes, implementation and evaluation of restorative community service.
- Amends While in Prison
- Repairing harm means making amends. This can be done in many ways, ranging from an apology to a financial settlement. Articles on the variety of ways prisoners can make amends to their victims and to the community while they are in prison.