Sites affiliated with government bodies.
- Correctional Services Canada
- Provides information on restorative justice activities in Canada, especially restorative justice week.
- Glasgow Restorative Justice Service
- The Restorative Justice Service was formed in April 2003 and officially launched in August of the same year. The service works in partnership with a number of agencies including Strathclyde Police, the Children's Reporter, Strathclyde Fire and Rescue, British Transport Police along with City Council services such as Culture & Leisure Youth Services. (excerpt)
- International Victimology Website
- The Government of the Netherlands sponsors this website, which presents a database on national practices, case law and legislation, and use and application of the UN Declaration of Basic Principles of Justice for Victims of Crime and Abuse of Power. The IVW was launched in June 1999 as a resource for all those interested in improving justice for victims of crime and abuse of power.
- Leeds Youth Offending Service
- Leeds Youth Offending Team works with children, young people and their families to prevent and to challenge offending, encourage responsibility, to develop victim empathy and reduce the fear of crime within the community (excerpt from site).
- Minnesota Department of Corrections: Restorative Justice
- This site includes descriptions of circles and other restorative programs in place in the State of Minnesota, as well as articles by Kay Pranis.
- Montana Department of Justice
- Montana communities have implemented a number of programs based on this philosophy, including victim/offender meetings, family group conferencing, sentencing circles, the use of victim and community impact statements, restitution programs, victim awareness education, school expulsion alternatives, diversion programs and community panels. (excerpt)
- National Criminal Justice Reference Service
- The NCJRS is sponsored by a number of agencies of the US Justice Department. This database provides abstracts and in some instances full texts of articles and research in all aspects of criminal justice, with a substantial number of restorative justice materials.
- Restorative Justice Unit New South Wales Dept. of Corrective Services
- The Restorative Justice Unit is a section of the NSW Department of Corrective Services set up in 1999 as a three year pilot project to provide post-sentence Victim-Offender Family Group Conferencing and Protective Mediation.
- Pennsylvania Juvenile Court Judges' Commission
- Pennsylvania is moving toward the Balanced and Restorative Justice Model in its juvenile justice system. This site offers some of the resources that have been developed.
- Pennsylvania Council of Chief Juvenile Probation Officers
- This resource website for Juvenile Probation officers offers different resources on Balanced and Restorative Justice.
- Program Bureau Circles NL
- In close cooperation with Circles UK, a new Circles of Support and Accountability initiative began in the Netherlands in 2009. A project organisation called Programme Bureau Circles NL was created was created in the Centre for Safety Policy and Criminal Justice of the Avans University of Applied Sciences and the Dutch Probation Services. It provides training, research, information and auditing /certification of running COSA projects.
- Youth Justice Board-Restorative Justice
- The Youth Justice Board is an integral part of the juvenile justice system in England and Wales. This section on restorative justice provides information about the governments objectives, guidelines, and descriptions of programmes.