Sites with information related to specific restorative processes.
- Real Justice
- REAL JUSTICE is a not-for-profit program dedicated to fostering the spread of "conferencing," a restorative justice process. This site contains papers, bibliography, and resources concerning restorative justice, conferencing, and the REAL JUSTICE program.
- Restorative Justice Programs of Taylor County
- Restorative Justice Programs of Taylor County will continue, enhance and expand restorative justice based programs designed to reduce juvenile delinquency and recidivism by creating stronger bonds between juvenile offenders, their victims and the community as a whole.(excerpt)
- Restorative Justice Project
- Restorative Justice Project (RJP) is a program of the Center for Peacemaking and Conflict Studies (PACS) at Fresno Pacific University. It serves as a resource and training center. The site contains papers, bibliography and information about project events.
- Transforming Conflict, National Centre for Restorative Justice in Education
- Transforming Conflict offers training, consultancy and support in educational settings for people seeking to enhance their skills in building a sense of community, fostering a spirit of inclusion and dealing creatively with challenging situations. Underpinned by a restorative justice philosophy, the organisation works in primary, secondary and EBD settings in the UK and has run both public and customised courses.
- Victim Offender Mediation Association
- VOMA is a membership organization of persons involved in or interested in victim offender mediation. The site contains information about the association, copies of its publications, its recommended ethical guidelines, and several papers.
- Victorian Association for Restorative Justice
- The Victorian Association for Restorative Justice (VARJ) represents restorative practitioners, thinkers and policy makers in Victoria. The aim of the association is to promote and support best practice in all forms of restorative practice. (excerpt from site).
- VORP Information and Resource Center
- The VORP Information and Resource Center is a resource, training and service providing organization. The Director, Marty Price, specializes in drunk driving fatality cases. The site includes articles, papers, links and organizational information.
- W. Haywood Burns Institute
- The Burns Institute is a new voice in juvenile justice that addresses the needs of poor youth and young people of color, their families, and communities. The Burns Institute also sponsors dialog on restorative justice.